The Marriage Encounter Weekend is an opportunity for an ordinary marriage to become an extraordinary marriage helping people around the world build better marriages.
The weekend includes all materials and meals for $150. Register by September 22nd.
The schedule is Friday evening from 7-9 pm, Saturday 8 am -9 pm, and Sunday 11 am - 6 pm.
Benefits of Participating in a Marriage Encounter Weekend:
- Learn to tell the difference between a thought, judgment, and feeling
- Learn to share feelings in a safe, non-threatening way
- Discover how to see something from different viewpoints and still grow closer together
- Discover the liberating truth about your personality styles
- Transform your marriage with one basic truth that will improve every aspect of your life
- Share difficult topics effectively and lovingly
- Experience a special closeness that most couples never dream possible
Any questions? Please contact Mike and Mary Turner at 630.904.0460 or at firstname.lastname@example.org