You are invited to partner with North Central College as we Feed the Need. Wheatland will contribute non-perishable food items that will be given to local food pantries. Food will be collected between 2/5-2/19.
How to participate:
- Purchase food items to help those in need. A list of "most needed" can be found below
- Bring in a bag or box (boxes do not need to be filled, but are appreciated for transportation purposes.)
- Bring non-perishable food items to Wheatland between February 5 - 19.
- Place on marked tables in the main hallway or Children's area.
- Make it a fun family experience!
Most Needed Items:
pasta (white), rice (white), dry soups, ready to eat soups, canned prepared meals, dried fruit, sugar, flour, cereal, oatmeal, spaghetti sauce, whole grain pasta, quinoa, caned beans and pork and beans, mandarin oranges, pineapple, elbow macaroni, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, baking supplies, mac & cheese, condiments, crackers, women hygiene products.