Alpha | Wednesdays March 15 - May 24 | 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. | Oswego Campus | Fellowship Hall
Alpha is an opportunity to explore the meaning of life in a relaxed, friendly setting. Each session, people enjoy great food, laughter and learning in a fun and friendly atmosphere where no question about life or God is seen as too simple or too hostile…questions like—Is there a God? Why am I here? Where did I come from? Where am I going?
Who is Alpha for?
- People interested in investigating Christianity
- Christians who want a refresher course on the “basics”
- New believers
- Parents trying to stay ahead of their kids
- Couples preparing for marriage
- Newcomers to the church
- People returning to Christ after being on “hiatus”
What happens at Alpha?
Each week there is a delicious meal and a talk on topics such as:
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Why and how do I pray?
- What about the Holy Spirit?
- How can I overcome evil?
- Why and how should I tell others?
- Does God heal today?
led by Sam Figola | email | 630.888.6827
A meal and childcare are provided.