Picnic & Tailgate Party | September 9 | 10 a.m. | Naperville Campus
Come one, come all to the Picnic& Tailgate. All ages are welcome!!! There will be activies for the youngest to the oldest. It is a New Day for Wheatland and Phase 1 of our renovations will be done. Come invite your friends to see all of the new renovations!
On September 9th, we will bring our two campuses together as ONE. We will start the morning off at 10 a.m. with a combined worship of contemporary and traditional elements at our Naperville Campus. After our worship celebration, we will all head outside for a Picnic & Tailgate Party. Let's kick-off the fall season with community, food, and fun.
New this year so that all feel welcome:
This year, we are excited to have Champions. A champion is someone who will play an integral part of welcoming our congregation and guests by hosting a specific car. A Champion will have 1st priority for a parking spot with a specific number. Would you be willing to be a Champion?
Bring your food, chairs, and grills and come connect with people from all 4 worship services in one area.
There are no excuses to not be at the Picnic & Tailgate. So we have answers for your excusues:
- You don't know anyone or feel welcome? We welcome all and this year we have many Champions. You can sign up for specific car in advance beginning in mid-August. Look for a familiar name from people around our church. They want you to join them!!!
- You don't feel comfortable sitting behind the back of a car? Great, we will have a tent for you with tables to sit at under shade.
- You don't have a grill? That is okay. We will have grills available.
- Don't want to pack meat or sandwiches? Not a problem, you can get a hotdog or hamburger from the community grill with a free-will donation.
- You feel hot and need a drink to cool off? Great, we will have the Kona Ice Truck here.
- You feel tailgates aren't for kids? Our Picnic & Tailgate is! We have bounce houses, family games planned, and other fun activites, including that Kona Ice Truck!