Oswego Giftmart Sign Up for Saturday, December 16th
Sign up to volunteer for Craft Day or Toy Collection today and for the other opportunities on November 8th for December 15th set-up or December 16th for Gift Mart. If you want to sign up for Kids Team or Shepherds, please email email@example.com. We serve over 150 under-resourced students from Two Rivers Head Start and Brokaw Learning Center at Brokaw Learning Center located at 1000 5th St, Oswego, IL 60543. There are opportunities for over 150 volunteers to serve. If appropriate age, please type children's names and ages in the comment section of the sign up.
Click on the title of the position below to get more information such as time, other specifics, and to sign up to serve.
If you are a Sign Up Genius member and forgot your password, retrieve that and then come back to this page. If you have problems signing up, please contact Kim Neace by email or phone at 630.975.0696 or Derek Rogers by email or phone at 815.955.2129.
- Cashiers - take payment, bag toys, and guide families to Gift Wrap. Age 18 & older.
- Check-In - welcoming, checking in volunteers/guests, wrist banding. Age 18 & older
- Clean-Up - This team will help clean up the various areas of Giftmart at the close of the event.
- Craft Preparation - prepare crafts ahead of time on Dec. 10 for Children's Area. Ages 8-12 with a parent and/or 12 & older
- Floaters - be ready to jump in wherever needed. Age 16 & older
- Floor Crowd Control - welcome, guide guests, and monitor entrance. Age 16 & older
- Gift Wrap - wrapping gifts for the guests. Age 14 & up
- Hospitality - Serve as hallway host, greet families, serve food and beverages to volunteers. Ages 8-12 with a parent and/or 12 & older
- Kids Team - to serve on this team you need a background check or willing to have one done. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outside Parking Lot - welcome guests and assist with parking. Age 18 & older
- Prayer Team - pray for guests, volunteers, requests
- Photography - take pictures at setup and/or during Giftmart
- Set-up - set up Dec 16 at Brokaw Learning Center
- Shepherd - greet children, take to craft area, and welcome back to parents. Age 16 & older. Background check needed. Email Kim Neace
- Toy Collection Team - drop off/pick up boxes to several Toy Collection Sites on a variety of days prior to Gift Mart and/or receive gifts at church Nov 27, Dec 4, 11
- Toy Shop - care for community while they shop, assist parents, restock. Age 12 & older
Click here to donate financially to Giftmart or to donate items for Giftmart