We have a lot going on for worship on September 8. Here's the highlights.
1. Naperville campus will have two identical services in located in the gym at 8:30 and 9:45 a.m. Let that sink in. The services are identical (and will feature both traditional and contemporary elements) and will be in the same spot. The reason for all that is because we wanted to have everyone together (space won't allow us to have just one service).
2. Oswego campus will only have one service at 9:30 a.m. Parking is always an issue, so get there early.
3. There are no classes for adults, students, or children on this Sunday. We really want you to participate in worship and in tailgating.
3. We'll be tailgating. If you don't know what that is, imagine a picnic with your friends in a parking lot where you parked your cars. There's a bit more to it. Click here to read about how to participate.
4. There will be some opportunity to see our fall line-up of classes as well as register. You definitely want to be a part of a small group this fall.