My Wheatland is here to help members connect within our Wheatland community.
What can I do with My Wheatland?
• Update your personal and family information. Learn how.
• Post pictures of you and your family.
• Connect to others in My Wheatland. Learn how.
• Find groups to join and opportunities to serve.
• Communicate with groups and upload files.
• Register and pay online for events.
• Set up online giving and view your financial statement. Learn how.
How do I access My Wheatland?
You will be able to access My Wheatland through a link on our website’s homepage. Or you can save My Wheatland's URL to your bookmarks.
What if I need help?
When you are in My Wheatland there are help videos under HELP in the upper right corner. They are designed to help new users navigate the site and use its many features.
How old do I have to be to use My Wheatland?
You have to be 12 years or older. (Parents: your children and their information is safe at My Wheatland. Only authorized users, like children’s staff and teachers, as well as people you designate as friends, can see information about your children 12 and under.)
We are very excited about this new database and believe that this will enable our congregation to stay connected! If you have any questions, please call the church office at 630.904.1035.